The Top Best 5 Pulse Oximeter List( 5 सर्वश्रेष्ठ पल्स ऑक्सीमीटर सूची)
When selecting a best pulse oximeter in india, there are several factors that you should consider. We have mentioned some important factors below…
- Accuracy – This is the most important factor to consider. Check product specifications for percentage error and perfusion index. A good quality pulse oximeter. Must provide results with 2% accuracy.
- Probe size – As a general rule, the size of the probe should be 0.3 to 1 inch, as this will be sufficient to accommodate adult fingers. If they are children, a lower height limit is appropriate.
- Display – The pulse oximeter display must be large and clear to verify the reading. Most of the time, LCD and OLED displays are used in these devices. Among them, OLED makes it easy to read numbers without any dots or dashes. And you can also adjust the brightness as you wish.
1. Dr. Trust Pulse Oximeter:
Dr. Trust oximeter is certified and approved by the US FDA and European compliance. It is light, compact, and incredibly durable. The IP22 rating ensures that the device is waterproof (only when water affects the device vertically below 15 degrees).
- Includes hospital-grade precision sensors for easy, clinically accurate results. It provides Spo2, heart rate, and pulse bar graph readings in seconds on a large TFT screen
- This fingertip pulse oximeter comes with a large size TFT display. Large, bright display swivels in 4 directions to give you a clear view of all your measurements for easy reading
- Includes everything you need to use right out of the box. 2 AAA batteries included in the package for your convenience. One set of batteries can give you up to 30 hours of continuous monitoring
- It is a light and compact device that is easy to carry with you for use at home or outdoors
- It is a small clip-like device that can be easily placed on the fingertip. Press the button, a small beam of light passes through the finger and then the screen will show the result
- A wide range of finger sizes fit in the finger chamber with infrared light. Sports enthusiasts, mountaineers, skiers or anyone who wants to measure their Spo2 and pulse without worry
Pros: What We Like
- Can measure SpO2 levels, pulse rate, and respiratory index
- Large, clear display
- Motionless operation
- Battery level indicator
- IP22 makes the device water-resistant
- One button operation
- FDA and CE approved in the USA
- Batteries included
- Free digital thermometer, wrist and neck bones
- One year manufacturer’s warranty for the product
Cons: Things we didn’t like:
- Can add a small clearly understandable user manual
- Maybe a little more durable
2. BPL Medical Technologies:
- Accuracy – measures the oxygen concentration in the blood with a minimum deviation of +/- 2% and measures the pulse rate with a minimum deviation of +/- 2 bpm
- Color OLED display screen with the multi-directional display, provides your spo2, pulse rate, spo2 waveform, pulse index (signal strength) and battery status indicator
- Design – a portable battery-operated device
- Alarm – user-configured alarms
- Warranty – 1 year from the date of purchase
- Country of origin: India
3. Beurer Pulse Oximeter:
Pros: What We Like
- easy to use
- Auto shut-off function
- 7 display format and easy-to-see color display
- The strap and belt come with a retention pouch.
- Track your heart health with this pain-free method
Cons: Things we didn’t like:
- Suitable for point readings only (but not for continuous readings).
- An alarm does not work when the battery is low or when the saturation level is away from the standards.
4. Meditech Finger Tip Pulse Oximete:
- Lightweight and compact design
- Two-color OLED display
- Fast repair time
- low power consumption
- Auto power-off function
- Easy to use and transport
- High accuracy
- Measure the pulse
5. Dr. Vaku Pulse Oximeter :
Pros: What We Like
- Two-color OLED
- Easy to drive
- Equipped with the latest plethysmograph wave technology and perfusion index
- Auto shut-off function, low battery indicator
- Suitable for children and adults
- Large digital LED display for clear reading of results in multiple directions
Pros: What We Don’t Like
- Batteries are not included in the pack which you need to purchase separately.
- You don’t have a water resistance rating
- No audible alarm exists.
Heartbeat: How Can Measure?
Your pulse is an estimate of the number of minutes per minute of your heart. According to the Mayo Clinic, the normal heart rate for adults is 60 to 100 beats per minute (bpm). In general, a low resting heart rate means more efficient heart function and better heart health. For some people, a heart rate below 60 bpm indicates an abnormally slow heart rate, also known as bradycardia. Bradycardia can cause a number of problematic symptoms, including fainting, fatigue, chest pain, and memory problems.
A pulse oximeter gives you accurate observations of your SpO2 and pulse in seconds, allowing you to quickly and confidently respond to abnormal readings. Therefore, many people with adverse heart and respiratory problems invest in personal oximeters for home use.
Note: SpO2 and pulse rate readings outside the normal range are not always indicative of health problems. For example, your heart rate may be expected to increase during exercise, and oxygen saturation may decrease slightly (it should remain 90% or more).
Personal Finger Pulse Oximeter
Since its invention by Nonin in 1995, the finger pulse oximeter has expanded the availability of pulse oximetry to include monitoring patients at home. People with heart or breathing problems can rely on individual pulse oximeters to help manage these conditions under the guidance of a doctor. For example, people with asthma can take advantage of individual oximeters to assess the severity of seizure and exaggeration. Accurate pulse rates and SpO2 readings are particularly important for patients who are physically active or are experiencing a steady decline in oxygen levels.
For people with COPD, asthma, or other lung conditions who wish to remain active, the quality of their pulse oximeter is extremely important. Fast and reliable oximeter readings play an important role in adjusting their oxygen flow when exercising, participating in social activities or helping patients spend time at home. High-quality monitoring tools can help doctors monitor the effectiveness of treatment efforts and respond quickly if the condition worsens. This is the reason why people all over the world rely on advanced non-fingerling pulse oximeters for personal use.
Nonin Individual Pulse Oximeter
Nonin is known for developing world-class pulse oximetry equipment for physicians, first responders, and at-home patients. Our flexible monitoring tools are designed for everyday use in the most challenging patient environments, bringing simplicity and reliability to your self-monitoring efforts.
If you want to monitor your oxygen levels and pulse at home or on the go, then non are the option for you. Our fingertip pulse oximeters are available with a healthcare practitioner’s prescription, or you can purchase NonConnect 3245 without a prescription. These portable monitoring devices are very durable and easy to use even when exercising or traveling.
They provide responsive and accurate readings in many situations and characteristics:
Nonin PureLight® sensors produce a high-intensity pure light spectrum, eliminating the variation of the readings for continuous measurement from time to time.
Provides reliable results even under difficult monitoring conditions (eg, reduced perfusion and dark skin tones), making it a suitable monitoring tool for almost any patient.
Can withstand repeated use and multiple drops without compromising performance, making it one of the most durable self-monitoring oximeters in the industry.Comparative Superiority: In a side-by-side comparison, Nonin reduced a person’s oxygen level from 98% to 74%, while the main competitor chased down only 95%.Nonin’s fingertip oximeter is very easy to use and completely accurate compared to a doctor’s office. “